Monday, February 11, 2013

Best dressed of the week-end: IFTAS, BAFTAs and Grammys

The past week-end was jam packed with glamorous award ceremonies with the Irish Film and Television Awards, The British Academy of Film and Television Arts and the Grammys.

In this post I am going to feature what I deemed the best dressed.

ACTION!

IFTAs
- photos from RTE.ie -
Lorraine Keane


John C. Reilly
LOVE the funky bow ty

Jennifer Maguire

Katherine Thomas

 Miriam O'Callaghan
-photo entertainment.ie -

BAFTAs
 -photo entertainment.ie-
 Laura Whitmore
although the "wings/tails" didn't really convince me

Helen Mirren
...but just don't get me started on the hair
 Gemma Chan

Jessica Chastain

Sarah Jessica Parker

Grammys
-photo entertainment.ie-
 Carrie Underwood
I am in love with Carrie, she can do no wrong in my eyes

Beyonce

Nancy O'Dell

Did anyone else capture your attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment