- still unemployed *sigh*
- on Thursday morning I went for a coffee with a special friend, we both really needed it. Should do this more often.
- as of today I am home alone for a few days. I think I need it, to prove to myself and "the world" that I can be independent too. Although I will probably be a bit scared come night time(I live in a bit of a dodgy area), I'm pretty sure I'll be able to manage!
- discussions are being held to go back to Florence towards the end of summer for a big proper photo shoot for the designer I modelled for last week.
- I'm a bit all over the place body wise. Italy was REALLY hot and humid, temperatures around or over the 30 degrees mark. When I landed back in Dublin it was 13, 2 days later it was 8 and down pouring... I thought the weather forecasters said we were gonna have a super hot summer with heat around 30 degrees?!
- this week's food indulgence is going to be: salmon in a million different ways and tonnes of Italian pasta and wine!