Monday, May 31, 2010

YouTube channel is born & Spray Tan

Here it is guys, the url to my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/lilfairydoll84

I will keep fiddling with it in the coming days, as I will be fiddling with the layout for here. I apologise if I haven't been as quick as I had anticipated but there is a bit of a lack of funds at the moment and, to be honest I haven't been in the best of moods...

I will start filming videos in the next few days with this bad quality cam, but it's ok as they won;t be make up/hair tutorials just yet...

Also something big is happening on wednesday... I am getting my FIRST ever spray tan done!!! So so nervous and excited! I will NO DOUBT be doing a review on it as some of you have asked me on Twitter.
Keep tuned!!!
Ciao for now my little elves

Lil
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment