Wednesday, May 26, 2010

YouTube channel

So...as I said in my previous post, I have been toying with the idea of a blog and/or YouTube channel for a long time now. In the last few days I have discussed it in deeper details with a few people and tested waters on Twitter to see what kind of reaction video tutorials might have....and it seemed pretty positive.
So I have decided to go ahead with it as a trial sort of thing, see if it does actually have an audience etc. However before I do so there are a few technicalities I have to sort out like the lighting in the room(which, trust me, is beyond shocking!), get a good quality web cam and find a way around having to check out my image VERY closely whilst doing tutorials. Might take a few days but I WILL sort it out, I promise!
Now...I was thinking of not just make up tips but also other beauty products, hair do's tutorials, maybe some outfits of the day as people are always asking where I get my outfits and stuff.
What do you guys think? Leave me comments on here or messages on Facebook and Twitter, let me know, as I am doing this for you lot :-)

I promise I will find the time also to design a new layout, this is a pre-made one, but I WILL put my own touch into it, promise. I know my friends love my graphics.
This was going to be just a quick update.
Ciao for now my little elves
Lil
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment