Monday, September 6, 2010

FOTD saturday , august 25th

So first of all I want to apologise for the lack of posts in the last couple of weeks but(if you follow me on Twitter you will already know) I was away. Me and the boyfriend decided to go visit his family down the country and ended up staying a whole week instead of the planned 3 or 4 days. The weather was so wonderful that we thought we'd better make the most of it as it was probably the last of the Sun we were going to see this year...and we weren't wrong as it has been raining non stop since saturday morning.
We even took a day trip to Galway and for the rest of the week did a lot of walking in the sun in the country side and a lot of DIY and gardening.
Unfortunately though I came back with a really nasty rash which was(my guess) brought on by the sun, the cream and sun glasses; it was particularly bad where my shades touched my skin, not nice at all. it's only just starting to go away.

So, let's get to the subject of the title:



I am wearing:
Revlon Colorstay normal/dry skin in the colour Ivory mixed with MAC Select SPF 15 in the colour NW 15
L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof in black
Collection 2000 kohl in brown
and my brow pencil from an Italian brand called PUPA

Yep, that's all!
I have a review of the Colorstay foundation coming up, let me know if you guys prefer it on here or a video one on YouTube....or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment