Friday, August 27, 2010

little Boots haul



I took a little trip to Boots the other day and here's what I left with:

Barry M nail polishes in the colours: Mint Green and Lemon Ice Cream. I took advantage of the 2 for €8 offer for these.
Collection 2000 kohl in brown and Glam Metallics liquid liner in Punk.
And last but most definitely not least: a FOUNDATION!!!!! Yes, a drugstore liquid foundation that won't make look like an orange!!!!!!!! It's Revlon Colorstay for normal/dry skin with SPF 15(always a bonus for me when makeup has SPF :-) !), in the colour 110 Ivory.
A review of the foundation is to come in the next week or 2, I want to test it for a few days first so I can give proper minute details.
Oh and also got some cotton pads, you can never have enough of those.
Let me know if you guys would like reviews of the other products as well.
Ciao for now,
Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment