Sunday, August 15, 2010

OOTD sunday, august 15th


So today I made the best of the beautiful weather(a rarity here in Dublin) and went for a lovely walk in town and a pic nic in the park.
Everything I'm wearing I bought in Italy 6 months to 3 years ago so I can't really talk much about them.
The top is just a vest with poofy sleeves and front attached to it, it#s not a full on white frilly shirt.


Here is a detail of the shoes. Unfortunately I have pretty damaged knees because of all the years of sports I did so I can't really wear heels (boohoo! a shoe lover that can't wear most of the shoes she admires). So I just settle for wedges.
I liked these ones straight away because they're not stark white, meaning you don't have to wash them every 3 seconds. I also loved all the colours as they basically go with most outfit colours, and they cover the wedge as well, which makes the shoe more interesting rather than just a plain wedge.



And this is the famous Rocco Barocco bag you saw in my previous OOTD . I got LOADS of questions about it on Twitter and Facebook and because I haven't had the chance to do a "what's in my bag" video yet (sowwy!), I thought I'd show it better to you. (you can click on the photo to see a larger version).
I hope you liked it and I'll see you guys soon.
Ciao

Lil

1 comment: