Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NYC 1 minute quick dry Prince Street review





(all photos without flash, please don't mind my cuticles...)

-shock horror! the first mani in about 3 months NOT to have a design or a sticker-

This was a Christmas present from my friend Shanna but only just got round to trying it after my blue sparkly period.
The first 2 photos are the truest to the actual colour.
I have to say it's a super gorgeous purple. These photos were with just one coat, pretty amazing! The brush gives you very good control which I like. Normally a polish would start chipping on me after about 5 or 6 days, these photos were taken today which is the 3rd day and you can see some chipping here and there. It claims to dry in a minute; I didn't exactly time it, but it DID dry super duper quickly and I mean REALLY dry, not slightly tacky or anything, solid rock hard dry!
It being NYC I'm sure it was pretty cheap to buy and for that price I have to say I am MAJORLY impressed! Big thumbs up for NYC!
I checked their website and it's not on there; however the minute dry collection all seem to have NY places names, and this does, so I'm a bit baffled. Maybe the European counters get different/other colours?
NYC take note: it wouldn't hurt to put up a detailed list for European stockists, instead of having to post a letter to Paris to get a list.

Do you like my pretty purple?

Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment