Friday, February 18, 2011

Sleek FOTD


(without flash)


(with flash)

(outside without flash. On a sunny day that's "how much" light we get out at the back, imagine inside :-S )


In december I won the only thing I have EVER won in my life on Lovely Sarah's blog x Beauty Geek x : I won 3 Sleek Makeup items an eye shadow palette, a blusher and a tinted lip balm.

This is the eye make up I had on the other day, no point in seeing the rest of the face as I had NOTHING on, with such a dramatic eye look I thought best to keep it everything else down.

Here's what I used:
Sleek iDivine The Original Palette (the gold/lemony colour for the inner corner, the gold for the upper lid, the goldish green beside it for under the lid and black for the crease)
Benefit Eye Bright on the inner lower lash line
Maybelline's Falsies waterproof mascara
88 matte palette for a skin tone colour for the brow bone and to draw in my brows
L'Oreal black khol

Let's hear what you guys think of it

Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment