Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My "walking" face


Very recently myself and a bunch of Dublin based people came up with the idea of weekly meetings, but to make it more interesting and fun, we threw in "long walks". The other day we did the first official one: 8k in and around Phoenix Park. If you are based in Dublin and interested to join in, just look up the tag #twalkup . It's not always the same day every week and we'll sometimes have 2 a week, as it's got to fit around people's various commitments.
So this is the face I had on the other day, just a touch of Rimmel Day 2 Night mascara and a bit of brow pencil. Everything else is au naturel.

Lil

6 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful and have amazing hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gorgeous, I take great pride of it (and very good care as well hehe)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do a hair post, I'd love to hear what you use:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd be surprised to see how little I use!
    I shall work on it, thanks for the suggestion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely agree with Chic Beauty...your hair is amazing. I would also love to know what you are wearing on your lips here. I love the colour.
    xx
    Alicia

    If you haven't had a chance to already, please check out my "Dare to Wear for Charity". $10 per person who recreates a makeup look will go to help the people of Japan.
    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2011/03/dare-to-wear-charity-challenge-for_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not wearing anything on my lips, that's my own lips :-)

    ReplyDelete