Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Going away new outfit

Because next week will be very tense what with hospital and everything, I wanted to try and make the trip a bit more pleasant for myself. And because I'm going to the land of tanned people, I thought about putting a bit of fake tan on.
But then I remember that one of the tests involve a doctor checking and photographing every single mole/mark on my skin, and some of them would blend in with my skin with some tan from a bottle. Bah! *sulks*

Yesterday I won a few euros betting on the horses so today I went and spent them on a new (cheap in price) outfit for the trip.

hat: Penneys/Primark €4
top/dress: Forever 21 €13
shirt + belt: Penneys/Primark €13

With my natural skin tone I would never ever be able to pull a white shirt/blouse, but with a big pop of colour I think it's a really nice combination. The top is strapless and can also be used as a little sun dress if it gets REALLY hot and we go to the beach(with the power of +50 factor sun cream). Otherwise the top could be paired with leggings, shorts or jeans.
Here's in case it gets a little nippy and I have to close the shirt a bit


The hat is not the greatest of colours against my skin tone, however it can(and will) be jazzed up with a little ribbon or a cute pin.

What do you guys think?
Lil

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE the ENTIRE look and would buy it ALL if...you know...it wasn't five times my currency and halfway around the world XD

    looooooooooove it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the outfit and want to say that I will be keeping you in my thoughts and hoping everything comes up as it should in the tests. ((((( hugs )))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete