Monday, May 16, 2011

Tag: A-Z of me


Age: 27, although I kind of like to think I don't look it
Bed Size: a single that is actually smaller than a regular one...
Chore you Hate: ironing and cleaning the grill
Dogs: they absolutely scare the living daylight out of me! I was attacked by one when I was a wee baba so now even the smallest of them absolutely terrifies me.
Essential start of your day: breakfast!
Favourite Colour: baby blue....can you tell?!
Gold or Silver: silver all the way! Because of my neutral under tone, I would be able to carry them both off, but I just don't like the look of gold on me...
Height: I should be around the 5' 6 1/2", but I'm not 100% certain
Instruments I play: I was a self learner of piano and guitar until I was 14
Job Title: I'm officially a translator but I have done/would do pretty much any kind of job to pay the bills, this is no time to be picky or ambitious
Kids: none at the moment. I don't really think about having any to be honest, although many reckon I would be a brilliant mother....
Live: at the moment in Dublin, Ireland. Before I used to live in Italy
Mum's name: nickname Lella
Nickname: oh dear, I have faaaar too many! Pretty much anyone I know gives me a different one! At the moment the most used are: Lil, Ms Fairy, Bell and Blondie(which I hate!).
Pet Peeve: fakeness in people, back stabbers, small lifts, the darkness
Quote from a movie: "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 older brother
Time you wake up: at the moment it varies, that is when I actually manage to catch some sleep.
Underwear: yes, I do have some on, thank you
Vegetables you dislike: cooked spinach
What makes you run late: public transport
X-rays you've had done: too many....I was a very active kid, although I never broke anything: super strong bones from years of gallons of milk.
Yummy food you make: I have to say pretty much everything I cook/bake is yummy?! The one thing I never managed to get quite right was scones, but that's ok, I'm over them now.
Zoo animal: I don't like zoos, they make me sad

I tag everyone to do it, and if you do so, please leave a comment with the link :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment