Thursday, May 26, 2011

Witch Skincare overview, part 2

Following from part 1.

Blemish Stick £3.16
Dabbed on blemishes as often as required, possibly as soon as they appear, you feel a slight sting but it means it's doing its job straight away, fighting and neutralising bacteria responsible for blemishes. A life saviour if you have blemishes prone skin. If I can find it any faults would be for the company to come up with a system to roll the stick up or down, instead of having to push on it with the cap to make it go down.
But other than that it's a great product!

Blemish Pen £5.10
Similar to the stick, but with a more targeting applicator, a very handy little brush, this gel is a handbag essential for break outs prone skins.
It won silver as Best New Skincare in the 2010 Pure Beauty Awards.


Exfoliating Face Wash £4.07
Probably one of the best exfoliators I've ever tried. It deeply exfoliates and cleanses without making my face red raw or smelling horridly, the granules in it gradually break down without scratching your skin. Skin is ready to be moisturised without having to wait for it to calm down. It's so good and gentle that my boyfriend has started stealing it from me(he thinks I haven't noticed, yeah right!).

Cleansing Wipes 25 £3.05
I am absolutely and completely in LOVE with these wipes!!!!
I absolutely love how they leave my skin so fresh, clean and absolutely soft, with no residue of cleansing product whatsoever!
AND!!!!! They didn't irritate my sensitive eyes AT ALL!

Concealer Stick £5.10
Unfortunately this turned out to be too dark for my skin tone. Ouch :-(

If you have any questions about my experience with this brand please don't hesitate to get in touch, and remember their website www.witchskincare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment